Useful overview maps:
- All-operator route maps for Birmingham from Network West Midlands
- Birmingham City Centre (all routes)
- All bus routes throughout Birmingham
- Erdington all-operator spider map
- Sutton Coldfield all-operator spider map
- Arriva Tamworth network & Saver Ticket zone
- Arriva Midlands Saver Ticket validity map
The 110 leaves from Stop BS6 opposite the Square Peg pub on Corporation Street in Central Birmingham.
Buses towards Tamworth call at stop EQ opposite Erdington Library on Sutton New Road.
Buses towards Tamworth use stop YN, opposite the Co-Operative supermarket on Birmingham Road in Yenton.
Buses towards Tamworth call at stop SH on Lower Parade opposite McDonalds by the Gracechurch Shopping Centre in Sutton Coldfield.
Buses towards Tamworth use this stop on Tamworth Road at Fazeley Square. This is the nearest stop for Drayton Manor.
Buses towards Birmingham use this stop on Lichfield Street at Fazeley Square. This is also the nearest stop for Drayton Manor.
In Tamworth, the 110 starts from stop A2 on Corporation Street, outside Tamworth Assembly Rooms.
See the full timetable here.
Here are the live departure boards for major stops towards Tamworth:
- Birmingham, Corporation Street, stop BS6
- Erdington, Library, stop EQ
- Yenton, Birmingham Road, stop YN
- Sutton Coldfield, Lower Parade, stop SH
- Fazeley, Square
...and back towards Birmingham:
- Tamworth, Lichfield Street, Boot Inn
- Fazeley, Square
- Sutton Coldfield, Lower Parade, stop SD
- Yenton, Birmingham Road, stop YB
- Erdington, Sutton New Road, stop EC
The cheapest day ticket that is valid on the whole of route 110 is the Arriva Midlands DaySaver at £6.20. Arriva also offers local tickets valid in Tamworth, that also cover Fazeley.
The Plusbus tickets for Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield and Tamworth are accepted on the 110 in their respective zones only.
Within the County of West Midlands, Network West Midlands' range of all-operator tickets are valid on the 110 from Birmingham as far as Fox Hill Road in Roughley. An adult one day nBus currently costs £4.60.
110 and major connecting routes. Not to scale. Arriva Midlands DaySaver is valid on red routes. Green routes are run by other operators.
From Central Birmingham, you can connect to the following major bus routes and destinations:
- Redditch on Green Bus 50A, Diamond 146 or Johnsons X50
- Worcester on First 144
- Coventry on National Express 900
- Stratford-upon-Avon on Johnsons X20
You can also catch trains from New Street, Moor Street and Snow Hill. Snow Hill is also where the Midland Metro tram service runs to Wolverhampton.
The 110 passes near to the following railway stations on the Cross City Line: Gravelly Hill, Erdington, Chester Road, Wylde Green, Sutton Coldfield.
From Sutton Coldfield, you can reach Burton-on-Trent by bus with Midland Classic X12. See a full spider map of all bus connections from Sutton Coldfield, click here.
From Tamworth railway station, you can catch trains in four directions, including towards Burton-on-Trent, Derby and Nottingham.
Change buses in Tamworth for Arriva 765/785 towards either Lichfield or Nuneaton.
Arriva 116 takes a different route between Birmingham and Tamworth. National Express routes 902, 904 and 905 take the same route as the 110 between Birmingham and Sutton Coldfield. You can also take the train: Times here and here and fares here.
All of the information in this post is correct at the time of writing, but please check the relevant links before travelling.